Just flavour – We leave the sweetening up to you
Flavour Nation flavouring is an absolute winner in baked goodies, icings and other confectionery creations. Why? Well, because it thrives in the presence of sweetness. Our flavouring product delivers just flavour with no added sweetness, preservatives, or calories. It is not sweet, or syrupy which means we leave the sweetening up to you based on your healthy and dietary requirements. Getting the most out of your flavouring means adding it to a mixture that is either already sweetened (e.g. sweetened vanilla yoghurt, soda drinks, sweetened instant puddings, jelly, ice-cream, meal-replacement shakes), or that you are adding sweetness to yourself with the use of sugar, xylitol, or Flavour Nation sugar-free liquid sweetener (e.g. baking batter, icing, coffee, tea).
Lifestyle friendly flavouring
Quality-focused sugar free flavouring
- No preservatives
- No colourants
- No stabilisers
- No sugar
- No sweetener
- No carbs
- No vegetable oil
Type of flavouring
- Nature identical flavouring
- Propylene glycol
How many drops of flavour do I use?
Add 5 – 15 drops of flavouring per cup/250 ml of whatever food or beverage you’re making.
Get creative and flavour your heart out!
- Whip up passion fruit milkshakes
- Add passion fruit flavour to your vanilla or plain yoghurt
- Flavour your morning oats
- Add it to your daily vanilla protein shake for a fruity-passion-filled flavour punch
- Making zingy icing (cream cheese and Flavour Nation flavouring rocks)
- Add it to cupcake batter
- Make your own jelly from scratch using gelatine powder and flavour it with Flavour Nation passion fruit flavour
Can I use Flavour Nation to make e-liquid?
Nope, nopety, nope. Even though our flavouring is suspended in propylene glycol, it is not suitable for use in the making of vaping industry products. It’s pretty dang amazeballs in edible, sweet treats though!