Just flavour – We leave the sweetening up to you
Flavour Nation flavouring is an absolute winner in baked goodies, icings and other confectionery creations. Why? Well, because it thrives in the presence of sweetness. Our flavouring product delivers just flavour with no added sweetness, preservatives, or calories. It is not sweet, or syrupy which means we leave the sweetening up to you based on your healthy and dietary requirements. Getting the most out of your flavouring means adding it to a mixture that is either already sweetened (e.g. sweetened vanilla yoghurt, soda drinks, sweetened instant puddings, jelly, ice-cream, meal-replacement shakes), or that you are adding sweetness to yourself with the use of sugar, xylitol, or Flavour Nation sugar-free liquid sweetener (e.g. baking batter, icing, coffee, tea).
Lifestyle friendly flavouring
Quality-focused sugar free flavouring
- No preservatives
- No colourants
- No stabilisers
- No sugar
- No carbs
- No vegetable oil
Type of flavouring
- Nature identical flavouring
- Propylene glycol
- Ethyl diglycol
- Ethyl maltol
How many drops of flavour do I use?
Add 5 – 15 drops of flavouring per cup/250 ml of whatever food or beverage you’re making.
Get creative and flavour your heart out!
- Whip up apple crumble flavoured milkshakes and smoothies
- Experiment with apple crumble inspired low-calorie cocktails. Apple crumble White Russian anyone?
- Add apple crumble flavour to cream cheese (and sweetener if you wish) and use it as icing
- Give oats a delicious calorie-free apple crumble flavour
- Sprucing up tea by adding a few drops of apple crumble flavouring
Why apple crumble flavouring is the bomb-diggity
- Our apple crumble flavouring is water-soluble which makes it perfect for flavouring all types of food and drinkies
- Our flavouring is great for getting creative with guilt-free, low-calorie food and beverage creations
- Enjoy our flavouring in tea or coffee during intermittent fasting times
- Did we mention that our flavours are LCHF friendly?
- Our flavouring is safe for diabetics to use too
Can I use Flavour Nation to make e-liquid?
Nope, nopety, nope. Even though our flavouring is suspended in propylene glycol, it is not suitable for use in the making of vaping industry products. It’s pretty dang amazeballs in edible, sweet treats though!