Just flavour – We leave the sweetening up to you
Flavour Nation flavouring thrives when added to sweet mixtures! Our flavouring product delivers just flavour with no added sweetness, preservatives, or calories. It is not sweet, or syrupy which means we leave the sweetening up to you based on your healthy and dietary requirements. Getting the most out of your flavouring means adding it to a mixture that is either already sweetened (e.g. sweetened vanilla yoghurt, soda drinks, sweetened instant puddings, jelly, ice-cream, meal-replacement shakes), or that you are adding sweetness to yourself with the use of sugar, xylitol, or Flavour Nation sugar-free liquid sweetener (e.g. baking batter, icing, coffee, tea).
Lifestyle friendly flavouring
Quality-focused sugar free flavouring
- No preservatives
- No colourants
- No stabilisers
- No sugar
- No sweetener
- No carbs
- No vegetable oil
Type of flavouring
- Nature identical flavouring
- Propylene glycol
- Ethyl diglycol
How many drops of flavour do I use?
Add 5 – 15 drops of flavouring per cup/250 ml of whatever food or beverage you’re making.
Get creative and flavour your heart out!
- Whip up a batch of fruity cocktails with the girls
- Add it to cookie batter for an edgy spin on your regular vanilla creations
- Pop it in your icing mixture to add a sneaky flavour-burst that’ll surprise and delight unsuspecting tastebuds
- Give your morning oats and porridge a dragon-fruit-va-va-voom
- Make delightful, dragon fruit tea
- Transform your regular Coke Light, Sprite Zero or sparkling water when you’re at a restaurant
- Flavour low-cal puds
Why dragon fruit flavouring is the shizzle
- Our dragon fruit flavouring is water-soluble which makes it perfect for flavouring all types of food and drinkies
- Flavour Nation flavours are sugar-free and sweetener-free, so all sweetening is left up to you – schweeeeet
- Vegan friendly. No dragons were injured in the making of our dragon fruit flavouring. But seriously, all of our flavouring is vegan friendly and cruelty free.
- Our flavouring is great for getting creative with guilt-free, low-calorie food and beverage creations
- Enjoy our flavouring in tea, coffee or sparkling water during intermittent fasting times
- Did we mention that our flavours are banting friendly?
- Our flavouring is safe for diabetics to use too
Can I use Flavour Nation to make e-liquid?
Nope, nopety, nope. Even though our flavouring is suspended in propylene glycol, it is not suitable for use in the making of vaping industry products. It’s pretty dang amazeballs in edible, sweet treats though!