Just flavour – We leave the sweetening up to you
Flavour Nation flavouring is an absolute winner in baked goodies, icings and other confectionery creations. Why? Well, because it thrives in the presence of sweetness. Our flavouring product delivers just flavour with no added sweetness, preservatives, or calories. It is not sweet, or syrupy which means we leave the sweetening up to you based on your healthy and dietary requirements. Getting the most out of your flavouring means adding it to a mixture that is either already sweetened (e.g. sweetened vanilla yoghurt, soda drinks, sweetened instant puddings, jelly, ice-cream, meal-replacement shakes), or that you are adding sweetness to yourself with the use of sugar, xylitol, or Flavour Nation sugar-free liquid sweetener (e.g. baking batter, icing, coffee, tea).
Lifestyle friendly flavouring
Quality-focused sugar free flavouring
- No preservatives
- No colourants
- No stabilisers
- No sugar
- No sweetener
- No carbs
- No vegetable oil
Type of flavouring
- Nature identical flavouring
- Propylene glycol
How many drops of flavour do I use?
Add 5 – 15 drops of flavouring per cup/250 ml of whatever food or beverage you’re making.
Flavour your creative heart out!
- Rustle up the most divine strawberry milkshakes
- Add a strawberry flavour punch to breakfast oats without adding calories
- Whip up a batch of strawberry flavoured flapjacks
- Create a tray of strawberry flavoured ice
- Make strawberry flavoured icing
- Add to tea to make a delightful cuppa strawbs
- Jazz up regular coffee
- Add pizzazz to sparkling water
- Transform plain vanilla or coconut ice-cream with strawberry flavouring
- Add it to milk! Soooo good!
- Make your own strawberry ice-tea
Can I use Flavour Nation to make e-liquid?
Nope, nopety, nope. Even though our flavouring is suspended in propylene glycol, it is not suitable for use in the making of vaping industry products. It’s pretty dang amazeballs in edible, sweet treats though!