Lyndsay from Lulubelle’s Bakes has shared her Chocolate Crunchie tray bake recipe with us!
Thank you for keeping life so full of sweetness, and sharing, Lyndsay!
You bake the world a better place xxx
- Flavour Nation Crew
- 230 g butter
- 1 tbs golden syrup
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of coconut
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix the flour, oats and coconut in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a small pot and then add the syrup and sugar and heat.
- When the butter is bubbling add the bicarb and stir through and remove from the heat.
- Pour the butter mixture into the dry ingredients and stir together by hand.
- Press the crunchie mixture into a greased or lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180 C, then turn the oven down to 160 C and bake for a further 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool in the pan before slicing.
- If desired, add melted chocolate to the top of the crunchies after they have cooled down and before slicing – really delicious!